Your Owners and Their Investment Decisions: Emerging Trends and What Analysts Want
DATE: Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Squire Patton Boggs
127 Public Square, Suite 4900
Cleveland, OH 44114
Networking with lunch 11:30 – 12:30 p.m.
Presentation: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
This event will feature a panel discussion on emerging trends and how institutional investors and analysts are forming their investment decisions. Topics include:
- How and why investors are assessing sustainability and ESG factors?
- The governance issues of most importance:
- What are their views on the CD&A, quarterly guidance and earnings?
- What are the top 5 things your analyst does not want to hear?
- Travis Antoniono, Investment Officer, Corporate Governance, California State Teachers' Retirement System
- Don Bullock, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Eaton Corporation
- Cipriano Beredo, partner, Leader of Global Industrials Group, Head of Corporate for Cleveland Office, Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- Barbara Brown, Principal and Co-Founder of BrownFlynn, Ltd. (Moderator)
This is a joint meeting with NIRI. Guests are welcome and we encourage you to invite fellow employees and associates who are interested in this topic.
If you have any questions, please contact Ketan Patel.